Sunday, May 20, 2007

Yet Another Blog!

Yes, I have begun another blog! Continuing the tradition of "Wendy V's Local Blend" during my Minnesota years, I'm starting up "Wendy V's Nashville Blend". Here I will talk about artists I've seen in Nashville at venues or events. Not just a coffeehouse blog this time, but this will cover a wide range, such as singer/songwriter shows at places like the Bluebird Cafe, gospel concerts at churches, etc. I will talk about gigs I've been to with better known musicians, but I plan a large focus on those people may not know yet or don't hear more about.

This won't be a gig listings blog because there are a lot of people in this town doing a great job of that. I just want to continue being a beacon of light and encouragement to musicians who need it. Hopefully, even though the playing field is much bigger here, I'll be able to serve the same purpose in some way as I did in the Twin Cities.

So, please stop by and check out who I've seen!

No comments: